Sunday 21 August 2016

Josie Maran


Josie Maran

 I only just discovered this brand called Josie Maran and I've already fallen in love with it! The products are made from organic organ oil, and they use natural ingredients. There toxin free, paragon free, cruelty free, vegan and gluten free. These products are a little bit more on the pricey side, BUT are so worth it. I'm going to introduce you 3 of my fave Josie Maran products which I've tested and loved.




Argan Cleansing Oil : This oil is a nourishing organ oil daily cleanser. I loveeee this! Overtime I use this it leaves my face feeling super soft and refreshed. I use this every night to take off any makeup that hasn't been removed yet. This also smells SO good. I take 3 pups and dub into the tips of my hand and then apply all around the face, and rinse with warm water.




Argan Matchmaker, Serum Foundation : This I also love. Its so cool because when you apply it onto your face its white, but as soon as you begin to blend it in, it turns into your skin tone! This foundation gives a good natural looking coverage. 




Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand : This is the most beautiful highlighter EVER. It is a creamy highlighting stick, this leaves my skin looking super radiant and with a slight but gorgeous shimmer on your face. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sophia Stevens. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig